Host mode

What is host mode? 

Answer From Netro Support

Netro Support
Updated at 2020-04-07 02:31:50 UTC

Hi Luca,

If your unit is in Host mode, it means your unit is hosted by Netro internal wifi "Netro_IRC_XXX". During setup,  it will tell you to look for a internal wifi "Netro_IRC_XXX", then connect your smart phone to this internal wifi first.

Thanks,

Netro Support

View: 1826    Like: 0

Luca Manfrin
2020-04-07 09:40:14 UTC  
understood but it s unclear when should be used. I ve read from the manual that i can choose between RST and set the controller to HOST mode. RST is clear to restore to initial conditions but HOST is unclear to me when could be useful to be used (short press of RST button). thank you for prompt reply
Netro Support
2020-04-08 02:29:26 UTC  
Hi Luca,

Thank you and I will forward your suggestion to our R&D and we will discuss about it.

Regards,
Netro Support

Spurs Fan
2020-06-11 13:06:23 UTC  
Hi. My Sprite is only watering for 1 minute. Initially, I thought it was to "loosen up" the soil and then it would go around again and water for a longer period of time, but that is not happening. Question: How do I get my Sprite to go back to watering on an "automagic" interval?
Netro Support
2020-06-15 07:36:18 UTC  
Dear customer,

Could please let us know on which day Netro watered your zone only 1 min? I think what you are looking at is the watering duration for the instant manual run in the zone sections shown on the home page. The system remembers the last duration of the instant manual run and displays that on the home page.

Please tap on the "1:00" text on the home page and there will be a window pop up for changing that value.

Please let us know if the answer helps.

Thanks,
Netro Support