Spark and Sensors

C He
Updated at 2023-08-10 06:45:57 UTC
Topic: Netro App

Hi all,

I use 1 Netro Spark with 2 Whisperer sensors.

All devices are added to the app and i can see in the app.

In the app I can open by dropdown on top the Spark OR the Sensors. When i open there the Spark and go to setup, then i can can see the entry sensor, but the i can not add the sensors i have. 

I want to connect the sensors to the spark and the spark should Start the watering in relation to the real condition measured from the sensors. 

But how to connect the Whisperer to the Zones? 

Thanks for support!

View: 602    Follow: 0   

1 Answer    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments.

Wency Pan
Updated at 2023-08-10 07:40:57 UTC

Dear customer,

I think what happened is that when you installed the controller you chose the sensor first and the app thought you have the intension to add some standalone sensors (not assigned to any zones in the controller).

To move the stand alone sensors to a zone, first you have to go to Settings->Sensors->Edit(upper right corner) and then delete the sensor. Next you will have to go to the home page. There is a drop down menu and please select your controller, then tap the "+" button on the upper right corner,  go to Add a Product-> Plant sensor and then select the zone and complete the following procedures to add the sensor. You will need to press the button 6 times on the back of the sensor to change its mode to Setup mode (light blinking slowly).

Thanks.

Wency

Netro Support