What about your API ?

Christophe Benoit
Updated at 2020-08-29 17:19:23 UTC
Topic: Connected Home

Hi there,

I am a great satisfied user of the Netro Sprite system I have been using for more than a year now without any significant issue.

I am also fond of the Jeedom system which is the most famous home automation box deployed in France. I am a DIY user of Jeedom since I created my own box through a raid1-debian-raspberry system which works finely. Nevertheless one important thing is missing to this box : a plugin for connecting the Netro Watering system to the rest of the home automation eco system. The only way I can integrate "a piece" of Netro is through the IFTTT integration you have been provided a couple of months ago. To be frank this IFTTT integration is not working very well and quite disappointing : functionally limited, high latency, lost of triggers, low resilience...and then unusable in my point of view.

I think it would be great if a real integration could be done. I'm in the starting blocks to develop the Jeedom plugin as soon as you decide to publish your API. Let me know, it's a matter of a few days of workload that I would easily find in my spare time. I am extremely motivated :-)

Well done for your system, it's the best on the market!

Regards,
Christophe 
View: 1673    Follow: 0   

2 Answers    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments