How to make Netro sensor repair

Bowie Xu
Updated at 2020-12-06 21:04:42 UTC
Topic: Installation
My sensor doesn’t blink white led. When I presses the power button, it shows solid white for a while and then green color and red and goes off. The instructions make me confused. I tried to press the power button for 6 times. What does restart 3 times means? My sensor never goes to blinking white color.
View: 1410    Follow: 0   

1 Answer    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments

Netro Inc
Updated at 2020-12-07 07:24:34 UTC

Dear Bowie,

Please press the button to turn on the sensor and check the LED light.

1. If the LED light flashes in red and then turns off quickly, the battery needs to be charged.
2. If the LED lights stays on for about 30 seconds and then becomes red, the sensor is unable to connect to the WiFi. Please try to move the sensor closer to the WiFi router.
3. If you changed your WiFi name/password or the above steps do not fix the issue, you will need to reset the WiFi connection for the sensor. Please go the Netro app -> Settings -> Sensors -> Select the sensor -> Change WiFi network/password.

Here is the instruction to restart 3 times (press the power button for 6 times)

1. Press the power button once to turn on the sensor. If the sensor is already on, turn it off first by pressing the power button once.

2. Turn the sensor off quickly (in 1.5 seconds) before the LED light changes its color from white 
3. Press the button to turn on the sensor. Turn the sensor off quickly (in 1.5 seconds) before the LED light changes its color from yellow 
4. Press the button again to turn on the sensor. The LED should start to blink in white color.

Here is a demo video:

https://youtu.be/Vl-VlTkcaJE

Please let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Netro Support