Netro Inc
Updated at 2021-05-18 08:05:41 UTC

Hi fernando, 

I think what you are looking at is the watering duration for the instant manual run (not the user program) in the zone sections shown on the home page. The system remembers the last duration of the instant manual run and displays that on the home page. The watering time for the program remains unchanged. You can go to Settings->Programs or Settings->Schedules\ to verify. 

Please tap on the "15:00" text and there will be a window pop up for changing that value. 

Thanks, 

Netro Support

View: 1104    Like: 0

fernando colon
2021-05-18 10:45:32 UTC  
Yes. Why would I need to change the value when the program is in place. Doesn't the program over ride those values? Will the system always remember the values of the last manual run vs a "run a cycle now" or a "programmed" one? The system runs whatever shows on the home tab vs the program...
Netro Inc
2021-05-19 01:13:58 UTC  
Hi fernando,

You do not need to change the value for the instant manual run. The watering time for the program overrides and remains unchanged. On the home page, the system always remember the values of the last manual run but not the programs. You can go to the Schedule page to check your programs.

Thanks,
Netro Support

fernando colon
2021-05-19 12:38:24 UTC  
Netro, the program/schedule DOES NOT override the values. I had to run a full cycle so the valies would change. Thanks for the support.