Wency Pan
Updated at 2021-12-02 02:50:50 UTC

Hi Nguyễn,

When you start manual watering, did you received a notification "Starts in -- mins"? It is possible that you Pixie timer is in sleep mode. 

By default, your Pixie turns on its WiFi module once every hour to sync up with the server. The sync-up usually takes less than one minute. For the next 59 minutes the timer will be sleeping and disconnected from the WiFi until the next sync. When the timer is sleeping, it is unaware of the schedule changes, including the manual watering.

Therefore, when you start a manual run, the timer is most likely in sleep mode and the status is "pending."  It will have to wait until the next sync-up to start the watering. 

Thanks,

Netro Support

View: 971    Like: 0

Nguyễn Vinh
2021-12-03 04:43:08 UTC  
When you start manual watering, did you received a notification "Starts in -- mins"?
==> i got the start message after 2 minutes but after 2 minutes it still doesn't work.

By default, your Pixie turns on its WiFi module once every hour to sync up with the server. The sync-up usually takes less than one minute. For the next 59 minutes the timer will be sleeping and disconnected from the WiFi until the next sync. When the timer is sleeping, it is unaware of the schedule changes, including the manual watering.

==> I don't set automatic watering program, just turn it on manually when I want.
Wency Pan
2021-12-04 01:32:48 UTC  
Hi Nguyễn,

We did not find your Netro device. Could you please send us email to support@netrohome.com with your Netro account registered email?
We will have our technician look into this issue. 

Thanks
Regards, 
Netro Support