Wency Pan
Updated at 2022-08-04 07:29:21 UTC

Hi Douglas, 

I have forwarded your request to our R&D. Actually Netro algorithm has taken the high temperature into consideration and improved the watering time. We will discuss about it as some users report that there is too much water. 

Thanks, 

Wency 

Netro Support

View: 601    Like: 0

scottsleight
2022-08-08 21:37:34 UTC  
A simple fix that I've been hoping would be implemented would be allowing users to adjust the percentage watered by 5% increments on specific zones. For example, leave the advanced settings the same for smart zone watering, but allow me to manually increase the watering for that zone +5%, +10%. Or down if one zone is being overwatered.

A simple mix of being able to adjust the automatic timings would be so helpful in fine tuning the watering needs when you have overlapping zones, etc.
Wency Pan
2022-08-10 06:41:01 UTC  
Hi Scott,

Thanks and our R&D are working on it.

Regards,
Wency

Douglas Ely
2022-09-02 18:26:32 UTC  
We are still getting insufficient water under the boost setting. Your R&D department needs to address this! Perhaps by adding user adjustable percentage increases above the boost setting. It isn’t appropriate to tell us to create a separate program to address this. Your algorithm should be doing it for us and allowing us to make corrections where the algorithm is insufficient. We have been waiting for this?
Wency Pan
2022-09-05 06:39:21 UTC  
Hi Douglas,

We will support this feature next month in the next release.

Thanks,
Wency