Interval - three days

Elisabeth Dubin
Updated at 2022-08-15 21:18:46 UTC
Topic: Netro App

Update:  in my original post below, I thought the problem was using the interval function set to three days. Since I posted that, I have also noticed that another zone which used the weekly function set to Monday and Friday also was not operating for the last several weeks. The one thing these all have in common is that the time was set for 60 minutes. Could there be a bug where if you set the zone to water a full 60 minutes, it doesn’t work at all?

Original post: I’ve been mostly satisfied with Netro for a few years now, but this is the first season I tried using the interval of “every three days.“ I started the setting last month in a few areas, and my plants were doing poorly. It took me this long to realize that it just simply isn’t watering them at all. That’s right, my programs are set up for every three days, and when I look at the schedule to determine when the last watering cycle was, they just haven’t been watered at all since I switched to the interval of three days. For now I’ve gone back to my weekly settings where I chose Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but am I the only one who can’t use the interval function?  I have dead plants because of this.

View: 1006    Follow: 0   

1 Answer    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments