Wency Pan
Updated at 2022-08-17 07:24:08 UTC

Hi Ethan, 

By default, your Pixie turns on its WiFi module once every hour to sync up with the server. When the timer is sleeping, it is unaware of the schedule changes. Your Pixie timer is in the sleeping status during the time frame in your one time run. The next sync time is 2022/08/16 16:05. Therefore, it will have to wait until the next sync-up to start the watering.  

If you have to create a one time run to water instantly, you can go to Settings -> Preferences-> "Keep Online" and enable the feature. Please check this article for more info:https://www.netrohome.com/en/shop/user_guides/2

Thanks, 

Wency 

Netro Support

View: 602    Like: 0

Ethan R
2022-08-19 00:29:56 UTC  
The timer wasn’t sleeping Wency. Like I said I just woke it up by holding the button for 3 seconds and it was online
Wency Pan
2022-08-19 00:49:43 UTC  
Hi Ethan,

When the timer is sleeping, it is unaware of the schedule changes, including the manual watering. Manually waking up the timer by pressing the button will not change the sleeping status.

Thanks,
Wency

Ethan R
2022-08-19 17:18:17 UTC  
That does sound true based on what I can do when it says it’s online from me pressing the button ? If I hold the button and wake up the timer, it goes from saying it’s sleeping to it’s online

I have tested it and if I wake it up like this and send a manual watering command, it does start watering right away, instead of there being a delay

If waking it up and it saying it’s online doesn’t let me program it right away, what’s the point of holding the button to wake it up?

Wency Pan
2022-08-22 02:45:05 UTC  
Hi Ethan,

I have forwarded your request to our R&D and I will get back to you soon.

Thanks,
Wency
Wency Pan
2022-08-22 05:10:14 UTC  
Hi Ethan,

We will fix this issue in the future release of the app.

Thanks,
Wency

Ethan R
2022-08-21 09:14:48 UTC  
hat does Not sound true based on what I can do when it says it’s online from me pressing the button ? If I hold the button and wake up the timer, it goes from saying it’s sleeping to it’s online

I have tested it and if I wake it up like this and send a manual watering command, it does start watering right away, instead of there being a delay

If waking it up and it saying it’s online doesn’t let me program it right away, what’s the point of holding the button to wake it up?