Error in watering ?

Davide M.
Updated at 2022-08-29 11:31:56 UTC
Topic: Smart Watering

I do not know if it happened before, I noticed it today with yesterday's irrigations.

The report from the Netro app (iOS) says that 2 of the 5 planned waterings failed (BTW, why , for which technical reason ?)

The report from the web interface says that 3 of the 5 planned waterings failed (BTW , why, same question above)

I set up a IFTTT applet to receive a notification after every successful watering and according to that 5 to 5 waterings were OK.

I do not post screenshots from IFTT as they are 5, but of course they are available for digging if anybody from netro needs them.

Please help me:

1.  what should I trust ?
  2. based on which  result (app or web) did the scheduler react for today's waterings ? I suppose on web, because I got today exactly the three waterings that "failed" yesterday according to web report.

Thank you.

APP:

WEB:

View: 1000    Follow: 1   

1 Answer    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments

Wency Pan
Updated at 2022-08-30 02:19:50 UTC

Hi Davide,

The app is correct and we will fix the error for the web version in the next release.

We checked from our server side and 5 waterings were OK. When Netro finishes running a watering schedule, it will send a confirmation to the cloud server. In this way, the could server knows whether the schedules are correctly executed or not.

The exclamation mark means the cloud server did not receive the confirmation from the device. In your case, the schedules afterwards are all correctly run and confirmed so don't worry about it. It could just be a temporary network issues. But if that happens a lot please check the WiFi signal strength. If you use a WiFi extender, please make sure it is connected to the main router stably.

Thanks,

Wency

Netro Support