Unexpected smart schedule

Tony D.
Updated at 2019-08-12 09:35:56 UTC
Topic: Smart Watering

Hi,

I set up a sprite connected to a whisperer. In the smart scheduling I see that my two zones would be watered in the following way the next day:

- zone 1: 6:00 16 min.

- zone 2: 6:17 15 min.

- zone 1: 6:46 16 min.

- zone 2: 7:02: 15 min.

I have 1 minute delay between each watering.

What I see the next morning is only the first two waterings made but not the second. Specifically:

- zone 1: 6:00 16 min.

- zone 2: 6:17 15 min.

I'm worried that my lawn is missing water since these days we are having the hottest days of summer (41 Celsius).

My whisperer now (11:23 AM august 12th) reads 0 lux, 23 C, 89% topsoil and 72% subsoil for zone 1 and 70% for zone 2. The whisperer is connected both to zone 1 and zone 2 so I don't know why I get different subsoil readings.

Immediately below I see "Moisture" "All day" both for zone 1 and zone 2. Could you please explain this behavior?

It would be nice if you could provide a blog post with all combinations of possibilities and related meanings.

UPDATE

In the web application I have found "User" in the restriction column searching. In the iOS app the only restriction I found to be activated could be the "Moisture to skip watering" in the watering adjustment for the whisperer sensor which is set to 80%.

Thank you in advance,

Tony  

View: 1805    Follow: 0   

1 Answer    Click the answer to view the full answer and comments