Netro Inc
Updated at 2020-03-24 06:02:21 UTC

Hi Alfonso,

1. We just checked your account and we found Netro waterd your zone 5 after rain for 20 seconds. Did you turn off the smart zone feature manually? Normally Netro will skip watering after rain, however, the moisture level for you zone 5 is still low after rain because slight rain amount was reported by weather provider (PWS). Your zone 5 is associated with sensor and Netro uses both the top soil and deep soil moisture to estimate moisture level.

2. I talked to our R&D and we will support this feature of changing the moisture level to a lower value in the next release of the app. We can open this feature for you currently from the server side and please let us know if you would like to try.

Thanks,

Netro Support

View: 1604    Like: 0

Alfonso Olias Sanz
2020-03-24 06:52:06 UTC  
Hi there
1) yes, I stopped manually the watering from the app because it suddenly started watering while I was in the garden with the family. So if I understand correctly the moisture level is the trigger. This morning rainned again and the moisture level of zone 5 is 51%. Dos it means that if it goes below 50%, the smart watering will trigger the watering?

2)That´s great. Yes, can you open that feature form me to try? I suppose I can configure it via web app
Netro Inc
2020-03-25 03:03:16 UTC  
Hi Alfonso,

Yes Netro will start watering when the moisture level goes below 50%. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Netro Support

Alfonso Olias Sanz
2020-03-24 08:53:51 UTC  
Regarding point 2, I have checked the web app and I have done the changes already

Alfonso Olias Sanz
2020-03-24 16:18:41 UTC  
Great thanks!!!!