Netro Support
Updated at 2020-03-30 02:59:08 UTC

Hi Mirko,

Currently Netro can only run one zone at a time, so different zones for the same time cannot be created. This limitation is due to the fact that the power adaptor can only provide 600mA max current which is only enough for running one valve (when master valve is used).

We will support running multiple zones at the same time in future.

Regards,

Netro Support

View: 1745    Like: 1

Mirko Paganelli
2020-03-31 08:30:03 UTC  
Thanks

Luca Manfrin
2020-04-06 21:04:12 UTC  
Also I need this feature. Their starts can be shifted few seconds and run at same time
Netro Support
2020-04-07 02:50:38 UTC  
Hi Luca,

We understand a lot of our users need the feature and currently we are working on to support it. I will talk to our R&D and ask them about the rate of progress to support this feature.

Thanks,
Netro Support

Ian
2020-04-28 04:58:37 UTC  
Yeah, the Sprite is a great unit so far but being capable of two zones would be fantastic. I understand the limitations of the power adapter but perhaps if you have the Master Valve feature disabled it could support a second zone instead. I don't have an electronic master valve so I should be able to use the spare 300mA to open another valve. I look forward to a solution to this.

Thanks!
Netro Support
2020-05-07 03:06:07 UTC  
Dear customer,

Thanks for your suggestion. However, the limitation is from both software and hardware. In the software, we design the program to run the zones each by each. For the hardware, if you force to run multiple valves, the fuse on the circuit will cut off to protect the power from over heating.