Andrea Merito
Updated at 2020-05-09 15:14:50 UTC

I Carlos,

that I know of.  the master always activates to supply the flow of water to the zones that are activated at that moment.  in addition to the garden system, I connected an area with drip irrigation by installing a valve with flow regulation.

Andrea

View: 3014    Like: 0

Carlos Oliveira
2020-05-09 15:29:42 UTC  
Thank you Andrea. But if that valve for the drip irrigation is connected to a different water source, it should work, right ? The problem is that the master valve will activate the other source which is not needed for that specific zone.

By the way, I assume you program the drip irrigation manualy, right ?

Andrea Merito
2020-05-09 18:05:47 UTC  
if I understand correctly, you have two water inlets, the first is connected to the master valve, the second water inlet is connected to a zone valve. Quite right?

Carlos Oliveira
2020-05-09 23:38:27 UTC  
That's correct.

Andrea Merito
2020-05-10 10:42:32 UTC  
Hi Carlos,
I don't see the problem, it is true that when the zones are activated, the master valve is automatically activated, when the zone where the second water inlet is connected is activated, the master is activated but does not involve anything, because the affected area takes water from the second entrance. I send you my email so you send me photos of your plant.

andrea.merito@gmail.com

Carlos Oliveira
2020-05-15 15:49:45 UTC  
Thank you Andrea! I am still deciding so I don't have photos of the plant...
I will need to replace my 6 zones Netro by one 12 zones... any idea who could be interested in a less than a year 6 zone device ?

Andrea Merito
2020-05-22 07:06:11 UTC  
Good morning Carlos, if necessary I'll take it, I made a quote for a garden, next week they should confirm it. I wonder why 12 zones? 6 areas are already many.