Netro Inc
Updated at 2020-05-25 05:41:18 UTC

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for contacting us. To rearrange the zones in a watering cycle, you can create programs in Settings->Programs.  You can create a program, and add zones one after one to change the default sequence.

To copy a schedule, you can also create a schedule and select your zones so this schedule will apply to selected zones. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Netro Support

View: 1712    Like: 1

Ian
2020-05-27 05:47:09 UTC  
To bump this, I have created programs for different times of the day and there does not seem to be a way to change the order of the zones. If I select zone 1 & zone 2 or zone 2 and then zone 1, it will always setup zone 1 to water before zone 2. I would need to manually create seperate programs for each zone and set zone 2 to come on at a time X number of minutes before zone 1 if I wanted to change the order.

Unless I too am missing the obvious here?

Ian
Netro Inc
2020-05-27 07:50:40 UTC  
Hi Ian,

Normally if you select zone 2 first and then select zone 1, Netro will water zone 2 first then zone 1. We suggest you deselect all the zones first, and then select zones one after one to change the default sequence.

Please let us know if it works. We can also help you set the programs from the server side.

Thanks,
Netro Support